Dedicated Discrete Fully Balanced DAC
- 32bit / 384K Asynchronous Transfer - VIA Vinyl Audio VT1731 32bit/384kHz
- 32bit / 192K Sabre ES9018
- Fully balanced design built by discrete analog stages without any OPA and couple caps in the signal channels.
- Non- feedback ACSS analog output stage.
- Uses R-core transformer , more than 20,000uf audio grade NOVER capacitors are used to ensure ample and smooth power feed.
- A total of 5 groups class A parallel connection PSU power supply for all digital and analog circuits.
- To achieve high S/N, the control circuit is powered with separate regulator.
- Uses most Hi-end grade parts and exact match transistors.
- 5 groups digital input : coaxial *2 / Optical *2 / USB
- Preamp / DAC output : XLR / RCA / ACSS
- USB Audio Class 2 High-speed Input from Windows / MAC / Linux
- The USB supports High / full speed Asynchronous Transfer Mode up to 384K / 32Bit ability .
- Resolutions support 16 / 24 / 32 Bit with sampling rate support 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
About ACSS technology#
ACSS (Audio-gd Current Signal System) technology is Audio-gd's signature technology for transmitting audio signals in the current domain. This concept, first seen in 1966, has been adapted by us for many years. Since 2005, we have been evolving this technology to include it into all audio signal transmissions in our systems from digital source to power amplifier. Since 2006, ACSS technology became Audio-gd's signature technology and gains a lot of popularity.
The NFB-1 applies the newest ESS high-end Sabre32 DA chip ES9018 which can support up to 32Bit/192KHz input. To achieve the best performance of ES9018 , must work in current output model, in voltage output model, there is -12DB THD+N worst. The NFB-1 applies Non-feedback ACSS design. The ES9018 feed to the ACSS circuit by balanced model without any OPAs.
The ACSS circuit naturally working in current model and have design difference current input , it can transfer the ES9018 current signal to output and implement the I/V conversion in current model in one ACSS amp . And this ACSS amp only have one current gain stage , the ES9018 output signal only through one stage can arrive the output stages. The shortest signal journey can reproduce the best detail and dynamic, and almost without sound coloration , It can show the real performance of the ES9018 .
So our ACSS design is the best combo with ES9018 achieve the best performance.
NFB-1 applies the excellent DA chip ES9018 and excellent analog output stages, but these are not the only keys of the best sound. The power supply is most important. Even applying the best DA chip and the best amp, if matched to a average power supply, the total sound may still be average or sound musical but can't be neutral and detailed. That is why it is easy to find hi-end grade gears maybe without the best chips , but with plenteous dedicated DC supply circuits.
|| >120dB (XLR output)
|| 2.5V (RCA)
||0.5 Vp-p(75 Ω, Coaxial)
19 dBm (Optical)
USB1.1 / 2.0 (High Speed / Full Speed)
||20Hz - 20KHz (< - 0.2dB)
|Support Operating Systems (USB)
||Windows : 44.1kHz to 192kHz music files
OSX : 44.1kHz to 384KHz music files
Linux : 44.1kHz to 192kHz music files
||USB model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz , 192kHz
Coaxial model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz ,192kHz
Optical model: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz (176.4KHz and 192KHz available if the source support)
|| Version 1: 100-120V AC 50/60 Hz
Version 2: 220-240V AC 50/60 Hz
||W240 × L360 × H80 (mm, Fully aluminium )
||AC power cord X1
USB cable X1