The PC Engines ALIX series of system boards gives OEMs a higher performance replacement for the WRAP series of system boards.
- AMD GX-412 TC, 64 bit, 1 GHz quad core, 2MB L2 cache.
- 2 DDR3-1333 DRAM
- SD card slot (boot), USB, m-SATA SSD. 1 power connector SATA +
- Power supply 12 V DC, Jack = 2.5 mm
- 3x Gigabit Ethernet
- O I /: DB9 serial port, 2 USB,
- 2 miniPCI express (one socket SIM), LPC bus, GPIO, I2C, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
- Size of the plate 152.4 x 152.4 mm (6x6 ")
|| AMD Embedded GX-412TC, 1 GHz quad Jaguar core with 64 bit, 32K data + 32K instruction cache per core, shared 2MB L2 cache.
|| 2GB DDR3-1333 DRAM
|| Boot from SD card (internal sdhci controller), external USB or m-SATA SSD. 1 SATA + power connector
|| 12V DC, about 6 to 12W depending on CPU load. Jack = 2.5 mm, center positive
|| 3x Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT on apu2b2, i210AT on apu2b4)
|| DB9 serial port, 2 USB external + 2 internal, three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
|| 2 miniPCI express (one with SIM socket), LPC bus, GPIO header, I2C bus, COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
|| 152.4x152.4mm (6x6") - same as ALIX.2D13 and WRAP.1E
|| Conductive cooling from the CPU and south bridge to the enclosure using a 3 mm alu heat spreader (included).