Jirous JRC 29 MIMO#
JIROUS-JRC-29MIMO is a dual-polarization 28,6 dBi ± 0,6 dBi parabolic antenna for 5GHz band. It has a high-level polarization separation and high front to back ratio. The antenna is made of die cast aluminium and it is powder coated. Also, the plastic cover (made of UV-resistant ABS) is included. The Jirous JRC 29 MIMO antennas is designed for Point-to-Point scenario or for client station antenna for long distance links.
- dual-polarized antenna, horizontal and vertical polarization
- easy to use with GentleBOX JR-200
- keenly priced
- only 1 antenna instead 2 save money for mast!
- high front to back ratio
- direction links for long and medium distance, also short in difficult conditions
- cleint antenna for large distances and difficult conditions
- setting elevation (of gradient) and azimuth has independent adjustment
- you can count attainable distance from section of calculation
- radome (plastic parabola cover) for each antenna free!
||5,4 - 5,9GHz
||28,6 dBi ± 0,6 dBi
||Vertical and horizontal
||>= 42 dB
||2 x N female
|| Waterproof antenna