The TL-WR702N is designed for use with tablets, smart phones, handheld game consoles and other portable electronic wireless devices. The device, which can be powered by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer, can conveniently connect to the internet and share the connection around an average sized room at 150Mbps.The device’s tiny size makes it ideal for use on the road and is powerful enough to satisfy almost any basic wireless application requirement.
Portable and Compact-Ideal for Home and Travel Use
TL-WR702N is the smallest wireless router in the world and very easy to use. A traveler need simply plug a hotel room’s WAN cable into the port provided and enter a default password to instantly create a wireless hotspot in the room.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- Compact and portable, small enough to take on the road
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer
- Compatible with almost all 2.4GHz Wi-Fi devices
- Supports AP, Router, Client, Bridge and Repeater operation modes
- Supports WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions