complies with IEEE802.3ah
and P.R.C intercommunication standard, YD/T 1475-2006, supports CTC20/2.1, automatically discovers and cooperates with ONUs of different manufacturers. BDCOM P3310B OLT supports the symmetric uplink/downlink 1.25Gbps
PON transmission rate, efficient bandwidth usage and Ethernet services, helping carriers to provide reliable services to their users. Its coupling ratio 1:64
, and its support of different hybrid ONU networks minimize the carrier's investment. BDCOM P3310B, based on the edge-cutting technologies, is strong in functions. A few of its functions such as QoS guarantee, SLA and DBA can be easily listed out.
- EPON: P3310B supports IEEE802.3ah and PRC Community Industry Standard (YD/T1475-2006). It adopts the point-to-multipoint network topology, effectively collects separate Ethernet services and aggregates them on the MAN node. It connects the upper-layer devices through the GE interface and can be connected to the existing network smoothly.
- The Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA) mechanism enables all users to share the 1Gbps bandwidth reasonably, guaranteeing a reliable QoS.
- System's capacity: The modularized PON card of BDCOM P3310B can support four EPON systems simultaneously, up to 256 ONUs and the 1/64 coupling ratio.
- Uplink interface: Its flexible design supports various MAN interface type groups. The optical ports or the electrical ports are selected according to network conditions.
- They support the IGMP multicast and efficiently utilize the bandwidth. They support the multicast VLAN.
- Device size: A 1U device occupies a little space and consumes little power, decreasing the function cost of the services.
- Protecting the bus optical fiber: BDCOM P3310B supports that the link can be automatically switched to protect the optical fiber when trouble occurs in the optical fiber.
- It is highly reliable and powered by two power sources.
- It has rich OAM functions such as configuration, alarm, performance monitoring, trouble isolation and security management. At the same time, it supports the CLI/GUI management, which is easy to use.
||Maximum coupling ratio, 1:64
32G backplane bandwidth
||6 GE ports (2 gigabit RJ45 ports, 2 combo ports, 2 gigabit optical ports)
4 fixed EPON ports
||A 1Gbps transmission rate with downlink and uplink symmetry
Average Optical Transmit Power: +2dbm +7dbm
Light reception sensitivity of the PON port: no less than -30dBm
ONU authentication mechanism
IEEE 802.1D, Spanning Tree
IEEE 802.1Q, VLAN
IEEE 802.1w, RSTP
||Backpressure flow control (half duplex)
IEEE 802.3x flow control (full duplex)
IEEE 802.1p, CoS
WR, SP and FIFO
Rate-limit based on each ONU
DBA and SLA
IEEE802.1Q VLAN relay
Optical path protection of EPON
Transmission data encryption on the PON interface
||CLI, SNMP and TELNET
TFTP and FTP
||442mm(W) x315mm(D) x 44mm(H)
Installation: A 19-inch cabinet
||Working condition: 0°C-55°C; 10%-85% no condensation
Storage condition: -40°C to 80°C; 5%-95% non-condensing
||Input voltage: AC100-240V
Input frequency: 47-63Hz
Supporting redundancy power supply
Input current: 1A/230V
Power consumption: Up to 48W