Jirous JRC 29EX MIMO#
is a dual-polarization 28,6 dBi ą 0,6 dBi
parabolic antenna for 5GHz
band. It has a high-level polarization separation and high front to back ratio. The antenna is made of die cast aluminium and it is powder coated. The Jirous JRC 29EX MIMO antennas is designed for Point-to-Point scenario or for client station antenna for long distance links. Also, the plastic cover (made of UV-resistant ABS) is included.
as compared to JIROUS-JRC-29MIMO
is equipped in metal ring which improve the separation of interferences from other antennas in one mast.
- dual-polarized antenna, horizontal and vertical polarization
- easy to use with GentleBOX JR-200
- keenly priced
- only 1 antenna instead 2 save money for mast!
- extra high front to back ratio
- metallic collar assures increased isolation between antenna on mast = lower interference between links
- direction links for long and medium distance, also short in difficult conditions
- client antenna for large distances and difficult conditions
- setting elevation (of gradient) and azimuth has independent adjustment
- you can count attainable distance from section of calculation
- radome (plastic parabola cover) for each antenna free!
||5,4 - 5,9GHz
||28,6 dBi ą 0,6 dBi
||Horizontal and vertical
|Front to back radio
||>= 42 dB
||2 x N female
|| Waterproof antenna