TP-LINKs TL-MR3220 3G/4G Wireless Lite N Router allows you to quickly set up a 150Mbps wireless network on-the-go and share a 3G/4G mobile connection. By connecting a LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB card to the router, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established allowing users to share an Internet connection anywhere 3G/4G coverage is available. So whether you're on the train, camping, or at a construction site, you'll have a reliable wireless connection to accommodate your networking needs.
3G Router Compatible List
Nothing is more frustrating than losing your Internet connection in the middle of your work. To avoid such interruptions and provide our customers with an always-online connection, TP-LINK is introducing the TL-MR3220, a robust 3G/4G wireless N router with true 3G/WAN failover capability.
You can set a primary link, 3G/4G or WAN (xDSL/Cable). TL-MR3220 switches to the secondary link when your primary service is interrupted. Once the service is restored, the router will automatically failback to the primary linkâkeeping your business online with the minimal interruption to users.
- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field.
- 3G/WAN failover guarantees an 'always-online' Internet connection.
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps.
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP Cable Internet access.
- SST technology dramatically increases link robustness and stability.
- CCA technology enhances your signal stablility by automatically avoiding channel conflicts.
- Wireless security encryption easily at the push of the QSS button.
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network.
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
|Standards|| IEEE 802.11g/b, IEEE 802.3/3u, USB 2.0|
|Wireless Signal Rates With Automatic Fallback|| 11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic) |
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Frequency Range|| 2,4-2,4835GHz|
|Wireless Transmit Power (MAX)|| 20dBm(Max. EIRP)|
|Modulation Technology|| DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM|
|Receiver Sensitivity|| 270M: -68dBm@10% PER |
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Interface||USB 2.0 Port for LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB Modem |
1 10/100Mbps WAN Port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, support the auto-Negotiation and auto-MDI/MDIX
| Antenna|| 5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna|
|Power Supply Unit|| Input: Localized to Country of Sale |
Output: 9VDC / 0.85A Switching PSU
|Certifications|| CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Operating Temperature|| 0°C ~40°C (32°F~104°F)|
|Storage Temperature|| -40°C ~70°C (-40°F~158°F)|
|Relative Humidity|| 10% 90%, non condensation|
|Storage Humidity|| 5%~90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions|| 204 x 138 x 44 mm|