The RouterBoard R52n miniPCI network adapter provides leading 802.11a/b/g/n performance in both 2GHz and 5GHz bands, supporting up to 300Mbps physical data rates and up to 200Mbps of actual user throughput on both the uplink and downlink. Adding Wireless N to your Wireless device, it provides higher efficiency for everyday activities such as local network file transfers, Internet browsing, and media streaming.
RouterBoard with R52Hn onboard needs to be grounded.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standard
- Output Power of up to 25dBm @ b/g/n Band
- Support for up to 2x2 MIMO with spatial multiplexing
- Four times the throughput of 802.11a/g
- Atheros AR9220, chipset
- High Performance (up to 300Mbps physical datarates and 200Mbps of actual user throughput) with
- Low Power Consumption
- 2 X U.FL Antenna Connector
- OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM
- DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- Operating temperatures: 0şC to 60şC
- Power consumption MAX 2.4W
- ESD protection agaist +/-10kV ESD discharge on antenna port