1000Mbps Powerline Adapter is designed for 3D/HD video streaming and entertainment throughout home over existing electrical wiring. Compliant with HomePlug AV2 standard, this device turns your power circuitry into smart home network. Simply plug one P1000 powerline adapter that links to a broadband router into the power outlet, plug the other into the other socket in any desired room, you can then easily and instantly connect to a home network with speeds of up to 1000Mbps. No drilling, laying complicated wires and manual configuration, the P1000 allows you to build a blazing-fast network to enjoy best ever experience 3D/HD home entertainment with mininal cost and effort.
Buying TENDA-P1000-TWIN you get kit of two TENDA-P1000 devices.
- Blazing-Fast Home Network: Up to 1000Mbps transmission rate over power circuitry, ideal for 3D/HD video streaming and entertainment throughout home
- Plug-and-Play Design: No drilling and configuration. Just plug the adapter into any outlet, connect it to your PC using an Ethernet cable and it's all done
- High Compatibility: Support for the latest Homeplug AV2 standard, downward compatible with different brands of 200M, 500M, 600M Powerline products
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Lower Power Consumption: Designed with Energy-saving technology, it provides minimum power consumption that is only 0.5 watt in standby mode
- Support for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
||100~240VAC, 50/60Hz, direct from electrical outlet
||1x 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN/WAN, auto MDI/MDIX
||TCP/IP, IGM, CSMA/CA, QoS
||AES 128-bit (Over the Powerline)
||Power, Ethernet, Data
|| Do 1000 Mbps
|| Do 300m
≤1W (Energy-safe mode)
||Windows 98SE/ME/2000/2003/XP, Vista, Windows7, Linux, Mac OS
||CE, FCC, RoHS
||0°C - 40°C
||-40°C - 70°C
||10% - 90%RH