19 dBi Directional Panel Antenna, RSLL
- 19 dBi gain
- 2.40 - 2.50 GHz operation
- 30 dB Crosspolar rejection
- 30 dB Front-to_Back ratio
- Completely weatherproof - no vented holes
- Reduced Sidelobe Level Antenna-RSLL
- Excellent Crosspolar rejection
- For professional application
In this outstanding antenna we have redesigned the array of radiating elements in such way that antenna is highly immune for signals come from distant stations, outside of the main-beam direction. This is because all noises and interfering signals are not collected by highly suppressed side-lobes of this unique antenna.
TetraAnt_2_19_20_RSLL delivers a very strong and clean (high S/N) microwave power even in the most interfering environment. Is is especially sufficient in the dense urban area with a lot of microwave networks. Because the pattern of antenna is the same for transmit and receive mode it also do not interferes with other networks.
(FIG.1) Elevation pattern
(FIG.2) Azimuth pattern