CCR1016 is an industrial grade super fast router with cutting edge 16 core CPU. If you need many millions of packets per second - Cloud Core Router is your best choice.
The device has twelve Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console cable and a USB port. The CCR1016-12G has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 2GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more). It's shipped without enclosure for OEM installations.
The CCR1016-12G has two SODIMM slots, by default it is shipped with 2GB of
RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS (will accept and utilize 16GB or more).
- 16 core networking CPU, 1.2GHz clock per core
- 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
- State of the art TILE GX architecture
- 12x Gigabit ports, all directly connected to CPU
- 1U rackmount case option
- Color touchscreen LCD display
- Up to 1.5 mpps throughput in regular mode
- Up to 17.8 mpps throughput in fastpath mode (wire speed)
- Up to 12 Gbps throughput with common RouterOS configurations
|| Tilera Tile-Gx16 CPU (16-cores, 1.2Ghz per core)
|| Two SODIMM DDR slots, 2x 1GB installed (no hw or software max limit)
|| Twelve 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
|| microUSB port, host and device mode
|| 512MB Onboard NAND
|| One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
|| switch; beeper; voltage, current and temperature monitoring; CPU fan
|| IEC C14 standard connector 110/220V, Power jack (BU model only) and Passive
PoE 24V. PSU included in both models.
|| Max ambient temperature 50° @ 1.2GHz; 70° @ 1GHz CPU core frequency
|| MikroTik RouterOS v6 (64bit), Level 6 license
|| CCR1016-12G: router in a 1U rackmount case with LCD, PSU, power cable
CCR1016-12G-BU: router, PSU, power cable, mounted LCD screen